7/5/09

Change of address and some updates

Ok, so I wanted to upload the videos you made today, but I can't find them in my computer. There's no reason to panic, though, because I have them all in the CD I took to class to show them to you. So I'll just upload them tomorrow, ok?

On another subject, as you can see I've already changed the address of the blog - I hope you all found it by now. I'm still wating for people to send the their contact requests so that they can post in here. I know Pedro asked me about it, but if anyone else wants to post, I'll be really happy to add you. Just leave a comment in any post so I can do that, ok?

I'll post some more videos later!

:)

2 comments:

  1. Hi teacher... i don't know how to make a request but this is my blog...

    c ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turns out you didn't have to! Sorry! I just found out how to do it. I sent you an invite over on your e-mail, ok?

    Later!

    :)

    ReplyDelete