7/11/09

Just saying thanks...

Okay, I rally have very little time to do this, but I had to come here and say THANK YOU for yesterday. Not ony because you guys wrote and read that really cool text to me, which made me feel like a million buck (THANK YOU!!), but also because you guys were so AWESOME in the video. Thank you for letting me record while you guys were having fun. As soon as I have computer access again, I'll upload and post your graduation video. You guys were - well, are - amazing and I was happy to have been able to teach you.

(A very grateful) Later!

:)

2 comments:

  1. OOwwwn! I think that all we wanted to say to you we said on Friday... but it ALL can be said in simple words: thank you very much!
    I'm glad you liked the text! But don't will fancy yourself, hein! HUAIHIUEHIUAHE I'm just kidding, you can feel good, because you had wonderful students! ahuiheiuhaiuhe ok, I will stop saying silly things! :P
    I really want to see the video we made together! If you cannot put it on youtube, please put it on other site when we can download it :)
    Kisses!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, and don't forget the making of, please! :)

    ReplyDelete