7/9/09

Updates

Ok, so I'm working on the graduation video right now, and having a lot of fun - but this is such hard work!! Anyway, I'm just updating because I promised myself I would not go more than 3 or 4 days withoup updating anymore.

On some Exciting News, it seems God is following this blog now. No, seriously, there is 1 follwer of this blog (you know, like when a person signs up to know when the blog is being updated) and he/she is signed in as God. I have no comment, I just think it's... kinda awsome. Hi, God!!

Anyway, just so I don't break tradition, here's a video for you. I ctually LOVE this video, and have since I first saw it, and I could kick myself for not showing it in class. I mentioned it, but haven't shown it yet:



That's it for this post. I finally found (again) the piece of paper where I wrote the things I meant to post when I was talking to some of you last saturday, and should be posting it soon.

Later!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment