7/17/09

Victory!!!

YES!! I got the video to work out. Not on YouTube, unfortunately. On Dailymotion, which means the quality is a little lower, unfortunately. But if you'd like to view the video in its original form, you can download it from Magaupload. It should be available for some time, but I'm not sure for how long. Anyway, here's the video:



On another note, I frind of mine sent me the link to this song, which I really liked:



It's a song with sounds taken from an old Disney movie I really like Called Mary Poopins. I realize the reference can be a little too old for some, so I'll post this other one, which is made with sounds from the first Harry Potter movie:



I know it's really strange, but I really like the way it sounds, for some reason... You can find other strange/trippy* songs on this guy's channel.

Later!

:)

* Trippy: adjective which comes from the "acid trip", or the hallucinations you have when you are on acid drugs!

2 comments:

  1. Hi teacher.... I really liked our video.... it was very fun....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you liked it! I had a lot of fun editing it!

    :)

    ReplyDelete