6/8/09

Hey, everyone!

Okay, so this is just a first post to let you know I actually did it! Here's our blog, or should I say basically a deposit of videos and links? As we have little time left, I'll try to post as much as I can before classes end, and try to post after they end, too, just to keep you guys connected. Actually, as I said before, I'd like people to collaborate here, so if you'd like to post something, leave a comment on this or the following posts and I'll just add you you to be able to post here, to, ok?

To open up, I'm posting that first video we did for real in class this semester, SIGNS. Enjoy!



Check out the director's website, too - he's got other interesting videos, including a commercial with the same actor as the short film and a "fake trailer" which sounds like it could be a cool movie...

Anyway, I'll post again soon!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment