9/10/09

Oh, and I almost forgot

This video is PRICELESS! I had tears in my eyes because I laughed so hard when I watched it. The Idea is: the song tells what is hapenning in the video, literaly.



There are A LOT of these videos on Youtube. Some of them are ok, like the one for You're beautiful by James Blunt, and the one for loosing my religion by REM, and some are just horrible, like the one for Smells like teen spirit by Nirvana or Bye, bye, bye by NSync (I didn't put the links because I don't want you to tell me that I made you waste your time, but you can search for them on Youtube - but I'm telling, they suck...). But the Total eclipse of the heart is the best one, for sure. This one is really good, too:


[Hahahaha - Rickroll!]

These are the "babies" of the original idea of making literal lyrics for crazy videos from the guys at Dustfilms. This was the first one of all:



Visit the official dustfilms site for the original literal videos. You will not be sorry!

Later!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment